The Christmas Holiday schedule for the Ethel K. Smith Library is as follows:
- Wednesday, December 13th-Friday, December 15th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 16th & Sunday, December 17th: Closed
- Monday, December 18th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 19th: 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.; 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 20th-Friday, December 22nd: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 23rd-Monday, January 1st: Closed
- Tuesday, January 2nd-Friday, January 5th 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 6th & Sunday, January 7th: Closed
- Monday, January 8th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 9th: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The Library will resume its regular schedule with the beginning of classes on Wednesday, January 10th.