During this critical time of year, please be aware of the following information and resources available to you during exams. Quiet hours are in effect twenty-four hours a day beginning on Monday, April 30th at 5:00 p.m. in all areas of campus. Please be respectful of those around you who are studying.
- Tues., May 1st (Reading Day): 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Weds., May 2nd through Fri., May 4th: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Sat., May 5th: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sun., May 6th: 3:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Mon., May 7th: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Tues., May 8th: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
|9:00 a.m.||1:30 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, May 2nd||11:00 a.m. TR||2:00 p.m. TR||4:00 p.m. or later: MW, M only, & W only|
|Thursday, May 3rd||9:00 a.m. MWF||1:00 p.m. MWF||4:00 p.m. or later: TR, T only, & R only|
|Friday, May 4th||8:00 a.m. MWF||12:00 noon MWF|
|Saturday, May 5th||9:30 a.m. TR||2:00 p.m. MWF|
|Monday, May 7th||10:00 a.m. MWF||12:30 p.m. TR||3:00 p.m. or 3:30 p.m.: MWF, M only, & W only|
|Tuesday, May 8th||8:00 a.m. TR||11:00 pm MWF||3:00 p.m. or 3:30 p.m.: TR, T only, & R only|
- Tuesday, May 1 (Reading Day): 3pm-5pm (EKS Porch or EKS Lobby; weather dependent)
- Good Luck Pens go out the morning of Reading Day
- All late night closings include Midnight Music and Popcorn out the Door
9:00 p.m., Harris Dining Hall: Late Night Breakfast Featuring Karaoke in LaVerne
9:00 p.m., McGee Promenade: Throwback Night
9:00 p.m., McGee Promenade: Carolina Made Night